Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Here's another fun card using the July Stamp of the Month.  I like how the sentiment is broken into different stamps, so that you can use different colours and make different versions of the sentiment, depending on your project.


Mixing Seaside and Chalk It up scraps worked perfectly and is great for a friend who is starting off in a new career.  I want to cheer her on and let her know I'm behind her 100%.  And the little Base & Bling charm is awesome -- I just attached it with a little Liquid Glass.

And don't forget, you get this stamp set for FREE when you spend $25 on current stamps.  Get more details here!

Like what you see?  Does it inspire you to create something wonderful?  Get this Stamp of the Month by emailing me with your order or shop online today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive