Wednesday, February 15, 2012
This is one of my favourite layouts and it's perfect for the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week.  I love the new Cruisin' papers -- especially the argyle -- and it worked perfectly for Sam's music pictures. I also love the new baker's twine -- it gives a more masculine spin on ribbon (and ribbon is SO my weakness!).  Look closely at the pennants -- the twine is there -- as well as on the argyle squares.



Want to make this for yourself?  Check out my Pennant Fever workshop, coming up in March.

5 comments:

  1. Sheri, this is a fab LO. I love how you've incorporated the twine. And I always love bunting! Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout Sheri! I love the twine - I haven't gotten any yet, I wasn't sure how I'd use it, but now I have some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super LO Sheri, I love the twine you've added to the pennants! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work, such lovely colours. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic LO! Beautiful photos, great colour scheme and I can see the twine very well:-)! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.