Friday, September 14, 2012
Hello everyone!  I'm very excited to be a part of a great group of girls who have come together to showcase some amazing artwork across our country.  This month, we're featuring the Bracket Frame.  This is a great product and once you dress it up, it would make for a wonderful gift this holiday season!  And all you have to do is spend some time hopping from blog to blog and being inspired!

So please join us TOMORROW, SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH and hop across Canada to see what we've all created.  Just come here to my blog to get started.  Here's a sneak peek of my frame to whet your creative appetite!





See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Sheri, now I can't wait to see your frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. fakeboobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. crossdresser bodysuit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. シリコンパンツ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. asian dating site

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.