Thursday, October 18, 2012
Last weekend, I got together with some great ladies to make some Halloween and Christmas cards to take to SickKids Hospital.  And I love this sweet little trick or treat witch card that I made.  I almost don't want to give it away ... I really hope it makes a special kid feel a little bit better.


It's a simple card, because for SickKids, we can't use a lot of embellishments -- they are choking hazards for the kids.  But sometimes simple is good.  The witch boot paper, the Kraftin' Kimmie witchy stamp, and the spiders and sentiment by Close to my Heart all work together perfectly.

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous thing to do!! I love your card Sheri! This is one of my favorite KK images!! Thank you so much for playing along with our Spooky challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Some little person will be smiling :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweet card was delivered yesterday and shown to the head nurse for a defenite giggle. Thanks for hosting a card event for the hospital...215 cards delivered...amazing...thanks for being a Smiley person.

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.