Tuesday, April 16, 2013
One fun way to journal on your scrapbooking layouts is to use music.  Maybe it's just a chorus or a song title.  Maybe it's tied more directly to your layouts, like mine below.  No matter -- music can really inspire us when we're in a creative mood.


This layout is a slightly modified Close to my Heart Workshop on the Go for the Claire kit.  It's all about my trip to Ottawa to see my friend Joy and go to see Keith Urban in concert at Bluesfest.  For fun, I used one of his song titles "Who wouldn't want to be me?" as my layout title.


I used a song title for this layout too: "Making Memories of Us".  It features Joy and I on the left page, and some other wonderful people we hung out with at the concert.  And yup, that includes the two drunk 20-somethings that almost puked on us, and DID pass out right beside us.

What is your favourite song?  Can you use it in a layout you're working on?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive