Friday, January 3, 2014
It's a brand new year with brand new challenges at Color My Heart's Color Dare.  The design team is kicking things off with some great work -- check them out, then it's your turn!  This week, we're using a cool colour combination with Sky, Pacifica and Lagoon. 


Here's my Foxy Card:


I just got in my new Stamps of the Month for the coming season and could NOT wait to play.  This foxy set is one of the cutest Valentines sets I've seen in a long time.  And if you haven't already heard, CTMH is offering embossing folders in the new Idea Book, so I got out my Cuttlebug and played with some of my older ones just to warm up.

SUPPLIES:
CTMH White Daisy, Pacifica cardstock
CTMH Exclusive Inks in Lagoon, Sky and Pacifica
CTMH Lagoon Houndstooth Washi tape
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sandpaper
Clear sparkles
3D Foam tape

OK.  Now it's your turn.  If one of your New Year's Resolutions is to create more and enter more challenges, this is a great way to start.  Create something fabulous with the Sky, Pacifica and Lagoon colour combination and enter it to win at Color My Heart's Color Dare


5 comments:

  1. That set is so cute! I love your sanded embossing and the washi tape. Your card is very unique. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sheri! I love those foxes and can't wait to get mine! Happy New Year of papercrafting fun!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this colour combo - I'll try to play this week! These little guys are pretty cute, I like what you did with them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri, I LOVE your FOXY card...the colors work great for them. I am also your newest follower! I hope you will stop by and follow me as well...Thanks for the inpiration!

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.