Sunday, February 2, 2014
I have recently been welcomed into a new Facebook group called the Crafty Canadians.  It's a great place to meet and share things with other gals from across our country.

This month, they announced a layout challenge, and I was happy to play along.

The challenge?  Create a card or layout using this sketch:


And here's what I came up with:



This layout uses papers and embellishments from the brand new Close to my Heart theme, Skylark.  It's a beautiful design that inspires thoughts of spring ... which I can NOT wait for.  And this layout was a great opportunity for me to scrapbook my best friend Barb.  She means the world to me and we have such good times together.

See the bitty bow on the title?  That's from our new Base & Bling collection!  It's great for making necklaces, but can ALSO be used on layouts and cards too.

Want to see more from the new CTMH Spring and Summer Idea Book?  Join me on my Facebook page for my online launch party on Tuesday, February 4 from 7-9 pm, or in-person at my home on Thursday, Feb. 6 from 1-3pm or 7-9pm.  Please RSVP at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com

Already see what you like?  Shop online!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.