Tuesday, September 30, 2014
I have a very good friend who is an extremely talented cardmaker.  Karen -- you are awesome!  We had a fabulous visit recently and she gave me this gorgeous card, using the Pathfinding paper pack and the "You mean the World to Me" stamp set.


I love how she combined small pieces of different papers in the kit and the green dots just add the right pizzazz.  The stamp is so simple, but so meaningful.  It's just an awesome card.  Thank you Karen!  You can see more of Karen's work at Karen's Creations.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.