Friday, October 17, 2014
I love making Christmas cards.  And I can see myself playing with Close to my Heart's new Cricut Cartridge, "Artfully Sent" to make some great cards.

Here's one of them.  I used Artfully Sent, our Paper Fundamentals, and the October Stamp of the Month "Home for the Holidays".  I love the non-traditional colour combination!


This card came together so easily -- just one stamped image and some simple trim.  The Cricut did the rest.



October SOTM "Home for the Holidays" --
yours for just $5 with a qualifying purchase!

Want to make some fun cards this holiday season?  Get this adorable stamp set for just $5 when you place an order of $50 or more, only available in October!  Email me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com or shop online!

1 comment:

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.