Thursday, April 22, 2010
Lately, I've found playing with my Copics to be very relaxing -- something that I've needed badly. I'm new to Copics so I don't have a lot of colours to choose from, and I'm really just experimenting. Here's what I did the other night: This is an adorable stamp from House Mouse Designs. I tried some different colour combinations for the mice. The brown & grey combo on the left is my fave, but the pink is too much and the poor guy looks sunburned. :) The combo on the right is nice too, but I don't like the grey for his face. I need some new colours (and they're in the mail, hopefully arriving soon!). But I think the umbrella turned out really good! Here's another: Morning Glories are my most favourite flower. This is a Stampin' Up stamp that I just love. Nice big flowers to play with. I've only really done the center flower so far, and it's a good start. But I really need a colourless blender to get more white and less yellow. Just gotta keep practicing, I guess. :) Lastly, here's a card that I'm working on for the Go Green card swap at my weekend retreat. I used a cute turtle stamp and my Copics to colour him in. Paper is all CTMH -- desert sand textured CS for background, Animal Cookies Creative Basics for the coloured squares. New Stardust glitter glue in the center of the flowers. That's all for now! Happy Creating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.