Thursday, June 24, 2010
This card is for Sam and Charlie's Daycare teachers. They do so much for my boys, the least I can do is say thanks at the end of a great year.

I used Mojo Monday's 144 sketch, turned 90 degrees counterclockwise.  And the paper is CTMH's Twitterpated -- which I didn't think I liked much at first, but it's really grown on me.  Add in the adorable hedgehog (from the July SOTM and coloured with my Copics), some SU ribbon, some marker dots and a prima flower (which really finishes the card, in my opinion) and it's good to go.  Oops! Can't forget the Liquid Glass on the butterfly!  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

                                  Here it is:

And close up on the hog ...

1 comment:

  1. Extremely cute card! Your blog is great, by the way - I only hope mine will look this good one day!

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive