Sunday, August 8, 2010
I didn't get as much hands-on crafting done over my vacation, and it was hard keeping up with my favourite challenges when I only had 1 bar of internet reception on my BlackBerry LOL.  But I read A LOT of scrapbooking and card-making magazines and was really inspired.  The result is this adorable thank-you card using a tag, for the Heart2Heart challenge.  And naturally, since I was working on demo cards for my Splendor Workshop on the Go, I used Splendor paper -- LOVE those clouds. They really kept me in the vacation mood.



Back to work tomorrow. Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Hope you had a great vacation :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I like how you used the tag. Thanks for playing along with H2H Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tag, Sheri! I love those adorable images, especially the butterflies. Super cheerful, we're glad you joined us at Heart 2 Heart! (**Hope your vacation was relaxing...you can really get a lot of creative inspiration just by checking out those mags. Looking forward to more inspired goodness!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, those butterflies are great and Splendor paper is just perfect! Glad you could play with our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cute, so summery. Thanks for joining the H2H fun!

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.