Monday, December 2, 2013
It's Day 2 and today, I'm featuring Close to my Heart's Sparkle & Shine papers.  This probably my FAVOURITE Christmas paper pack that we've had in the last few years.  I love the colours -- vibrant, but not overpowering -- the patterns and the silver metallic ink.  It all just works together so nicely.  I know I'm going to have to stock up on this paper pack before it's gone on December 31.

Here's my card for today:


It's a pretty simple card, but the colours in the paper really make it sing.  And I dug deep into my stamp box to come up with this old favourite:  Frosty Friends.  It was one of the first holiday stamps I ever bought and I still love it.  (I do have a weakness for snowmen.) A little Copic colour and some red glitter gems, and it's all done.

1 comment:

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive