Thursday, March 27, 2014
It's been a slower week for me, which is a refreshing break, but I've had trouble finding my mojo.  Good thing that the Crafty Canadians had this great sketch for a challenge.


The other "catch" to this challenge, as it was first posted just before St. Patrick's Day, is to include the colour GREEN somewhere on the card.

I needed to make some birthday cards and this challenge really helped me out.  Here's the first one:


This card uses the CTMH paper pack "Lollydoodle".  If you saw the whole pack, you'd think Girly Girl, all the way!  But you can also turn it around (or turn it over, as our patterned papers are DOUBLE SIDED!) and use it for boys too.  This adorable card will be finding its way to my sweet nephew Trent, who will be turning THREE on Monday.

SUPPLIES:

  • Pear, Slate and Ivy Lane Purple Cardstock
  • Lollydoodle B&T papers
  • Belated Birthday stamp B1442
  • Pansy Purple ink (retired)
  • Marquee Enamel shapes


And here's a second card to celebrate with:


Of all the cards I made today, I think this one is my favourite.  I love the motion that the stamped arrows create, and the colour combo is unusual but so pretty.  These are Ivy Lane colours and papers and I am falling more and more in love with this paper pack every day.  And I finished it off with an Ivy Lane tulle flower and some purple sparkle gems.  So pretty.

SUPPLIES:
  • Ivy Lane Green and Ivy Lane Purple Cardstock
  • Ivy Lane B&T papers
  • Heartfelt Birthday Wish stamp B1442
  • Flight of the Arrows stamp D1578
  • Pansy Purple ink (retired)
  • Ivy Lane Assortment (flower)
  • Purple Glitter Gems
Thank you for looking!  Please leave some love in the comments.  And if you wish to place an order for these fabulous CTMH products ... or any other CTMH goodies ... simply email me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com or shop online!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.