Wednesday, March 18, 2015
I'm a scrap hoarder.  I admit it.  Even the smallest scrap left over gets kept "just in case".  Are you the same way?  It's ok -- I know lots of people who are.  :)

I was working on some projects and here are the scraps I had leftover from the Confetti Wishes paper pack.


So what to do with these pretty scraps?
Make cards, of course.



Mini cards are so fun, so easy to make and such a great way to use your scraps.  Your kids can help -- get out the stamps and embellishments too for even more fun.  Then, they can send their cards to their friends, their grandparents, their cousins -- anyone who needs a little pick-me-up in the mail.



Or, you can save them for when the kids go back to school next week and send them as little notes in their lunch boxes.

Your mini cards can be any size you want -- I prefer to cut strips that are 3x6, which become 3x3 cards when folded down.  Even mini-er 2x2 cards are cute, or try something that's not square, like 2x3 or 3x5.  It's totally up to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive