Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank you, thank you Karen for giving me this special award.  Karen's works is simply stunning, so I'm especially honoured to be chosen by her.  Check out her artwork for yourself!

And now it's my turn to pass on the award to 5 other talented people (with fewer than 200 followers).  So here we go:

Tina Crocker: a card-maker extraordinnaire, Tina's cards are cute and detailed and inspiring!

Melanie Logan: I've admired her work for as long as I've known her.  She creates some gorgeous layouts.

Alanna Moses: We've never met but I love the work that she does.  Her cards are simple and clean and stunning.

Jenn Joncas: a great gal I've "virtually met" thru the CTMH network but never met in person.  She does some beautiful work and we share a love of House Mouse stamps. 

And last, but definitely not least:
Kim Mathers:  not a scrapbooker but a fellow writer.  And what a sense of humour she has!  Check out her Loathe Letters and have a great laugh.

Ladies, to accept this award, please:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all, have fun!

Thanks again, Karen, for recognizing my blog.  Happy blog hopping everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.