Sunday, November 6, 2011
This year, I'm making a special gift for 2 of my nieces -- pennant banners with their names.  I've covered all the pennant shapes and now I'm staring to bring them to life.  Mojo Monday's sketch inspired the "T" pennant of Teagan's banner.  I plan to use the sketch in various orientations for most of the pennants.

Here is the T!


Teagan is only two years old so I wanted something that fit in her pink, blue and brown bedroom now, but not make it too babyish so she could keep it for a long time.  I love the paper from 3 Bugs in a Rug April Showers line, and the sketch helped me give it a "look" without being overly complicated.  The little CTMH pearls give it a nice, sophisticated touch. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive