Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Honestly, I'm a paper, glue and scissors kind of gal.  Give me my ribbon, glitter, Cricut diecuts, brads, and more any day of the week and I'm in heaven.  I've been resisting the digital world because I spend most of the day on a computer and really didn't want to take my hobby (and passion) there too.

But as a CTMH consultant, I needed to give Studio J, our exclusive online digital scrapbooking system a whirl.  And over the year or so (or more!) since this has been available, I've tried it.  It was good but it didn't capture my heart.  UNTIL NOW!

A couple of weeks ago, after organizing all my albums (see my previous post), I came face to face with how much I still have to do to get "caught up".  So I uploaded a bunch of pics to Studio J to give it another try.  AND I BECAME ADDICTED!  I was getting layouts done in record time but they don't LOOK like they've been done quickly.  I added brads and buttons and ribbon (virtually, of course) and was able to be just as creative as with my paper layouts.  And I loved how I could move my photos around from big photos wells to small photo wells and back again without having to get the photos reprinted.  I did almost 30 layouts in the span of a week.  It was awesome!

Here are just 3 of the layouts that I did:

 See how I could add journalling right on top of the photos?  Love that!

Anyways, I still have a long way to go to get caught up.  And for me, I still love my hands-on scrapbooking -- it's still my first love and passion.  But Studio J has given me a different way to express myself and it made me think differently.  Which got my creative juices flowing.

1 comment:

  1. I love your layouts! They look fabulous. Welcome to the Studio J club. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive