Saturday, December 1, 2012
This year, I want to do something special to celebrate the Days of December leading up to Christmas.  I have lots of fun things planned, alone and with my family.  And I'm going to share it all with you hear.  Then doing a scrapbook layout when it's all done.

December Day 1: Christmas Show to End Breast Cancer

Today, I'm participating in the Christmas Show to End Breast Cancer in Oshawa.  What an amazing cause.  And I'm doing it in honour of my grandmother, who passed away from Breast Cancer before I had a chance to know her, and in honour of my mother, sister and all the special women in my life -- may they NEVER have to battle this horrible disease.

I'm in charge of the make 'n' take and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  But you'll have to come out to the show to see what it is!  Here are the details:

Christmas Show to End Breast Cancer
Saturday, December 1
12 noon until 4 pm
$2 entrance fee
1500 Coldstream Road, Oshawa
Near the Oshawa Cineplex

And here's a sneak peek of some of the things I'll have on hand ...



1 comment:

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.