Tuesday, December 4, 2012
One of my most favourite parts of Christmas is my tree.  It's 10' tall ... and it needs to be to hold all of the ornaments we've collected over the years.  My hubby hates it ... well, hates putting it up and taking it down, and hates the space it takes up in our smallish living room.  Every year, he tells me that next year, we're getting a smaller tree.  So far, we haven't yet.

So as I said, I love my Christmas tree. And when things get crazy, I like to sit in the dark with just the tree lights on and enjoy the quiet.  Things have been REALLY crazy lately, so last night was a perfect night to enjoy my lights.  There are no ornaments on the tree yet, but the lights really worked to soothe and calm me, and make me grateful for all the blessings that I have in my life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.