Wednesday, May 22, 2013
One of my favourite ways to write the journaling for a scrapbook layout is to NOT write the journaling.  At least, not all by myself.  When possible, I get others to add their thoughts and memories too.  This really helps to give different perspectives of the event and gets everyone involved.

Here is a layout I did for a large family vacation at the cottage.  My family was there, along with my in-laws, and my husband's brother and sister and their families. 


At the end of the weekend, I handed out slips of paper and asked each person to write down their favourite moment.


Then I created a folder to hold all of the papers and tucked it inside a pocket in the layout.



The next time you have a large group together, hand out paper or recipe cards and get them to write their thoughts and feelings.  Then add them to your layout in a creative way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.