Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Many people ask me where I get my ideas.  It's a hard question, because as a creative person, I get my ideas from anywhere and everywhere.  Pinterest, magazines, advertisements, store windows, book covers, thin air ... you name it, inspiration is everywhere.  But then comes the next step -- turning that inspiration into a well-designed layout.  That's where CTMH's how-to books come in.

We have an extensive and versatile line-up of books to help you create layouts and cards that are balanced and beautiful, with blueprints, instructions and cutting guides to make sure you don't waste paper and supplies.  They are so easy!

Here's a video to tell you more about these valuable tools.


Personally, I think the cutting guides are phenomenal, and make scrapbooking and cardmaking EASY!  There's still lots and lots of room for creativity, but it helps you to manage your supplies and your time.  And you get so many ideas, just by rotating a blueprint and changing up the paper.

And they are so affordable!  In a time where we pay $15 to $20 OR MORE on scrapbooking magazines at the bookstore, these books are value-priced and value-packed!  Use them over and over and over again.





To get your hands on one of these amazing books, email me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com or shop online!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.