Wednesday, May 27, 2015
I've written before about She Art -- a mixed media project that used inspirational quotes and female images to inspire and empower.

I so loved doing this project at a leadership event, that I brought it to my 48 Hour Scrapathon.  Five ladies joined me to create some fun art and it was an interesting experience.  They struggled a bit with the "loose" directions, lack of frame work and wide open creative opportunity.  But once they got started -- once they started cutting, pasting, tearing and creating -- an amazing thing happened.  Our spirits and our confidence lifted, and we created some amazing pieces of art.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.