Friday, June 26, 2015
All month, I've been giving you tips on how to be creative and work with My Crush albums for a variety of reasons and types of memory keeping.  I've been keeping a My Crush album to document the things that make me happy and hope to continue adding to it all year long.

But as I've mentioned before, I've also been working on a My Crush album to complement my traditional scrapbooking for our recent trip to Hawaii.  The album was given to me, and already partially embellished by my amazing Secret Sister Denise.  And here are some ways that I've filled in the pages ....


I started working on this album during a slow period at a vendor show I was working.  My Crush is awesome because you can craft anywhere, even on the go.



Postcards and room cards fit perfectly -- use a Flip Flap as a pocket to keep them safe.


You don't have to only use photos -- keep all kinds of memorabilia together and ready for you to look back on in the future.


Put your heart on the page -- or feel free to leave it blank.  I love this spread of my hubby and I -- I got to share the joy I felt when sharing this trip with him.  But the second page just said exactly what I wanted, so why clutter it up?

I can't wait to keep working on this book, reliving our trip and capturing the memories that might not fit in my traditional scrapbooking layouts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive