Friday, November 21, 2014
What better way to tell someone you love them than by sharing memories from the past year all throughout the coming year?

That's where a Scrapbook Calendar is the perfect gift!  Close to my Heart offers a blank calendar that you can jazz up and personalize with your own photos and creativity.

This year, I'm giving two scrapbook calendars as gifts.  So I started by creating my layouts in Studio J.  In November, you can get Studio J layouts for just $5, so it's really affordable and easy!

I created each month in one spread, so I could change the paper for each month.  I also like how Studio J layouts LOOK layered but are really flat and without bulk -- which is ideal for calendars.  You don't want them too heavy.


Then I started prepping the blank calendar itself.


I stamped the title and some extra accents to match the layout above.  And I hand-printed the date numerals using a Sharpie marker.  If you're using a Sharpie, be careful!  The ink may bleed.  So make sure you use your All-Purpose mat underneath when you're printing.


Don't forget to add embellishments!!  I used some red Stickles on both the Studio J layout and the calendar to add some sparkle.



You can also further personalize each month with birthdays, anniversaries and special dates!

And here is the finished project!


It's still only November, which means it's not too late to get started on a project like this!  Gather your photos and start creating your monthly layouts.  And you can order your blank calendars from me -- order before December 5 to make sure you get it in time for Christmas!

To order, simply email me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com or SHOP ONLINE!



1 comment:

  1. Sheri, this is the coolest idea to do this in Studio J!! I've done them traditional scrapbooking style, and it took forever. This would be a breeze :o)

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive