Monday, November 24, 2014
While it's frosty outside and holiday music is playing everywhere you go, you might want to escape, even if just in your mind and your craftroom.

The November Stamp of the Month has some great floral images and designs to make some fun cards and get away from the cold.


Here are just some of the things I created using this fabulous stamp set:







To get this fantastically floral stamp set, simply place an order in November.  And if your order is $50 or more (before shipping and taxes), you'll be able to get it for just $5!  Email me today at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com or shop online!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive