Thursday, November 27, 2014
Snowhaven is one of most favourite CTMH paper packs, probably ever.  I love the sweater-look paper, the glacier-and-black-and-cranberry colour combination, the snowflakes, the dots ... everything.  So needless to say, I was a little disappointed when the only Snowhaven Workshop on the Go kit was a card kit.  Don't get me wrong -- I love the cards too -- but that left me thinking and creating in my mind.

CTMH has given us some great templates and patterns to follow.  And I really loved the layout they created for Scaredy Cat (see it here) so I thought, "Why not "snow-ify" Scaredy Cat?

Here it is:



I also used the "Polar Bear Holiday" stamp set to jazz up this cool layout.  My Shin Han Touch Twin markers were perfect for colouring the adorable bears and cute presents.  And I just love the white enamel stars -- they go with just about anything!





Supplies:

  • Snowhaven paper pack
  • Polar Bear Holiday stamp set
  • Artbooking CTMH Cricut Cartridge
  • Alpha stamp set from Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut Cartridge
  • White Enamel Stars
  • Shin Han Touch Twin markers
  • Black and Glacier inks


Now, normally you would never hear me say "I can't wait for snow", but I'm looking forward to snapping some fun pics to put on this layout this winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive