Friday, April 25, 2014
Welcome to another Color Dare challenge at Color My Heart.  When I first laid eyes on this week's colors in the Ariana paper pack, it wasn't for me.


But after seeing it in person (instead of on a computer screen) and playing with it for a variety of projects, I have become more and more fond of Ariana.  There's so much you can do -- just see what our DT has come up with.

And see what I came up with.  I had another challenge I was working on -- to create something using CTMH's Stamp of the Month for April, "Bubble Talk".  So I combined those two inspirations into this week's card.


This card looks complex, but it wasn't hard.  Yes, there are lots of pieces and it took time to choose the right papers and put them in the right place.  But it came together so nicely and easily -- and looks even better now than it's finished than it did in my head.  :)


Now it's your turn!  Pull out your Ariana and play!  Then post your creation on Color My Heart's Color Dare blog and share what you've done!  Please have fun and feel free to enter more than once!

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! What a colorful conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri this is an AWESOME card! Off to pin it now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a clever background with the Word Bubbles!!! I love how you threw in the sparkles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these are terrific, I can't wait to see them up close and personal tomorrow...Happy Release day to you

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive