Friday, April 4, 2014
I'm often asked what I like best about being a CTMH consultant.  There really isn't just one reason!  But the first reason that comes to mind is the main reason why I joined in the first place:  I wanted to work from home and have the flexibility to be there for my family whenever they needed me.

Nine years ago, I gave birth to my second son, and going back to the Corporate world was not something I wanted to do.  I wanted to be home, and I wanted to do something I loved.  It didn't take me long to find Close to my Heart and instantly, I knew it was the solution for me.

With CTMH, you are your own boss.  You set your own hours, you choose how much or how little you want to work.  It's flexible and it's rewarding.


I also liked that CTMH didn't dictate HOW I ran my business.  I could choose to do home gatherings, or not.  I could do workshops, or not.  I could host retreats ... or NOT!  It was totally up to me.  So long as I met my quarterly minimums of just $300, the business was mine to create, build, and recreate if needed.

And over the past nine years, my business has had to change.  I've had to adapt it and move parts around to fit with my life.  But that's ok.  I've had the flexibility to make it happen.  So when I say you can build your business, your way, I mean it.  And I've done it.  It works for me, because I want to be here for these guys:


So what do you say?  Is a CTMH business for you?  Contact me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com and let's find out together.

For more details on this month's fabulous promotion, The Art of Business", click here.  You'll learn how you can get a Cricut Collection for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive