Thursday, April 24, 2014
Yes, I can say with great confidence that Close to my Heart has changed my life.  It has, in so many wonderful and amazing ways.  But the biggest way it has changed things is with the people who have come into ... and stayed ... in my life.  People who support me.  People who challenge me.  People who come to me for help.  People who inspire me with their talent and generosity.  People who love me, no matter what.

When I look back at my Close to my Heart experience, it's the PEOPLE that I think about and remember ... and will always remember.

So thank you, to each and every one of you who have left a footprint (or an inky handprint) on my heart.  I am so grateful for having you in my life.

These are just a very few of my special friends ...











2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks, my friend! Back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly an amazing person and a great friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive