Sunday, April 6, 2014
There really is no better time to join the Close to my Heart Family!  WHY?  Because of all the FREE stuff you can get!

FREE CRICUT COLLECTION
Sign up today and you get to choose 1 of our 3 exclusive Cricut Collections when you sign up!  FOR FREE!!  That's a $99 value, on top of the already awesome $300-worth of goodies you get with your new consultant kit!



FREE CONSULTANT KIT
With CTMH's Straight to the Top program, you can earn the chance to get your Consultant Kit fee returned!  Simply sell $1200 in your first 90 days, you will get your $99 back.  That means your kit is FREE!  What could be better than that?


FREE SUPPORT
When you join my team, I am here for you to help you as much or as little as you want, to build your business into what YOU want it to be.  I am an award-winning consultant and team builder, and I am here to answer your questions, motivate you, share my experiences and knowledge so that you can succeed!


FREE INFORMATION!
I am having two FREE information sessions on what it's like to be a CTMH Consultant and how you can be one too!  Join me on one of these two dates:

In Person 
In my Craft Classroom, Whitby, ON
Wednesday, April 9 7-9pm

On Facebook
Thursday, April 10 7-9pm

Please RSVP for either or both events by emailing me at justscrapit.ctmh@gmail.com

Already know you want to join my awesome team?  Sign up today !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Close to my Heart

See what I'm up to on Facebook!

Powered by Blogger.

Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-Newsletter

Get updates, news and inspiration sent to your inbox automatically with my
Scrapz 'n' Chatz e-newsletter.

Sign up today!

FOLLOWERS

COPYRIGHT

If you are inspired and would like to scraplift any of my work for your PERSONAL use, go ahead. We can all learn from each other. However, if you post somewhere, please give credit where it is due. Please DO NOT use or copy my ideas for contests, publication or selling purposes. All images are protected under Canadian Copyright.

For CTMH products, including but not limited to papers, stamps and inks, are Designs Copyright CMTH Co.

Blog Archive